PERSONALITY TEST :
The candidate will be interviewed by a board who will have before them a record of his/her career. The objective of the interview is to assess the mental alertness, critical powers of assimilations, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity and most important of all the suitability of the candidate for a career in Our Organization.
Misconduct: A candidate found guilty of
• Impersonation or of submitting fabricated document or documents which have been tampered with or of making statements which are incorrect or false or of suppressing material information;
• Using or attempting to use unfair means in an examination conducted for purposes of recruitment or otherwise resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his recruitment;
• Using any unfair means during the examination or subsequently violating any of the instructions issued by us;
•Misbehaving in examination hall, may in addition to rendering himself liable to disciplinary action.
Such candidates shall, be disqualified from the examination and blacklisted in our company records and in case of fabrication of Documents such as Experience certificates, Degree certificates or any documents of similar nature, shall be considered as a Criminal Activity and will be liable for criminal prosecution.
• Employees must be prepared to work at any given state Cadre as decided by the Organization.
• Employees must possess the Zeal to achieve something for the Nation, their family and for themselves.
Do’s and Don’ts GIAS Examination
• Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
• Blue or Black Ball point pen can be used
• All candidates must be present at the premises 20 Minutes before the examination i.e. at 9:40 AM
• No Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 20 Minutes of commencement of Examination i.e. after 10:20 AM