Special Incentive Scheme
3a) A Member of a Particular GI Panchayath upon providing the Panchayath with a Certain Minimum Quantity of GI Produce as fixed by the Central office shall become eligible for a special annual combined Incentive of the Company’s profit earned from that particular GI Tagged product in a given financial year (April-March).
• The special Incentive shall be fixed and distributed equally among all the qualified members of the GI Panchayath.
• In case of Multiple panchayaths established for a particular GI Tagged product then the Special Incentive of 3% shall be shared among the members of the Multiple Panchayath.
• A Member who has not been able to supply the Minimum Quota in a given financial year can compensate the same in the subsequent year and thereafter he becomes eligible for the special combined Incentive. The Additional quantity if any will not be considered for subsequent supplies/balance.
3b) Development Fund
A Special Fund called Development fund of 2% shall be maintained out of the Company’s Annual profit earned from a particular GI Tagged product.
• The development fund maintained to form the profits of a Particular GI Tagged Product shall be used for the Development activities of that particular geographical region only.
Functions of GI Panchayath
4a) Administrative functions:
Preparation of Procurement Plans, Development of new procurement centers, Device
Procurement Price Policies, Maintenance of statistics of GI Tagged products and its producers, Mobilize voluntary individuals during Natural calamities, Publication of Quarterly achievements of GI Panchayat in form of Newsletters.
4b) Developmental Activities:
Sanitation, Irrigation Facilities, Water conservation techniques, Recharge of surface water,
Development of Wastelands, Promotion of Agriculture on modern and scientific lines, Promote Farm Technology, Extension Education, Development of Rural infrastructure
4c) Social Activities:
Promotion of primary education under RTE Act 2009, Rural health, Reduce Indebtedness, Enhance Standard of Living.
5a) Panchayat Working Report (PWR)
Deputy Commissioner / Assistant Commissioner, in charge of a GI Tagged product/Region, shall provide Panchayat working report on the last day of every month to the Central office. This includes the General Functioning, the Progress of the GI Panchayat, the Recommendations of the panchayat, the Administrative decisions taken and the Draft copy of GI Panchayat Quarterly Newsletter.
5b) Conduct & Career Report (CCR)
The Officers of Geographical Indications Tagged World Premium Products (P) Ltd, are mandated to write, Conduct and Career Report (CCR) of fellow Officers once in every Six (6) Months.
• Assistant commissioners of a Particular Geographical region / GI Tagged product shall write CCR of Extension Officers under their supervision.
• Deputy commissioner or in his absence the Assistant Commissioner in charge of a Particular Geographical region / GI Tagged product shall write CCR of the Assistant Commissioners and shall make an assessment report on the CCR of Extension officers.
• Additional Commissioner shall write CCR of Deputy commissioners and shall make an assessment of the Assessment Report of the Deputy Commissioner and shall forward the same to the Commissioner.
• Commissioner shall write CCR of Additional Commissioners and make an assessment of the Assessment report of the Additional Commissioner and shall place the Consolidated CCR before the board for further discussion.
The CCR must be written without having resorted to any bias, favors and favoritism. Any CCR found to be malafide shall be treated as Void and necessary Departmental inquiry will be instigated against such Officer.
5c) Departmental Enquiries
In case of Inability to function, Encourage or Involve in any form of Unethical Practices then such employee will be liable to the Departmental Enquiry and upon justification, such employee shall be relieved from all the duties and functions of the Organization.