Policies and Redressal
Right to privacy is a fundamental right implicit in Article 21 (Right to Life and Liberty) of Indian Constitution and at the same time, Privacy protection in Digital Age has become a most challenging and prime area of concern. Now, who doesn’t love their Privacy? We at, Geographical Indications Tagged World Premium Products (p) Ltd, have made Protection of Customer’s Information as a top priority of the Organization.
Data or Information that is required for the said purpose shall only be asked by us and our customers shall provide only such Information that they feel necessary for our long term fruitful endeavor.
• Shall be relevant to the purpose of processing and shipping your Orders.
• Shall be adequate enough to ease future operations, to share Website related news, promote offers, and perform website usage analytics.
• In case of any change of purpose, the same shall be notified to the Concerned Customer or customers through a general notification in the website.
• Information access shall be limited to only selected staff of the Organization.
• Such staff shall secure information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, either accidental or incidental or any other reasonably foreseeable risks.
• Such staff shall be accountable for complying with measures of this Policy.
Disclosure of Information:
• Logistics and Payment gateway for Processing and shipping your Orders.
• State, Central Government and its Agencies under relevant Acts.
• Court orders or other legal processes.
• Third parties who are relevant and shall bound to adhere to this policy.
Choice and consent
If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this policy, the Organization may make such provisions, as appears to it to be necessary or expedient for removing such difficulty by providing a general notification in the website.
The First Individual who succeeds in proving with evidence that the sold GI Tagged product is not Genuine and has not been procured from the Geographical Region mentioned in the GI Registry shall receive Rs 25,000/ INR.
• Product Information reflecting in our website may be incorrect due to some technical issues or typographical errors and in such cases, the Organization holds the right to cancel the order(s).
The organization does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available at all times.
• The information on this Website is complete in all ways or non-misleading.
• Information, Content, materials, product or services provided to the Customer through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from the Organization are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Organization shall return or give credit for the amount received in advance from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to the Customer.
Welcome to World’s First exclusive Online store of Geographical Indications Tagged Products.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use and all the applicable laws.
This User Agreement contains rules and regulations, policies, terms & conditions and agreement applicable to any person who may access or use our website, including any sub-domains, web pages or extension of gitagged.com; you hereby agree and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of this User Agreement.
For the purposes of this User Agreement, the terms ‘Geographical Indications Tagged World Premium Products Private Limited’ or ‘GI TAGGED’ or ‘Organization’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or “The Company” or “GI Tagged” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is No.12, 13th Cross, 6th Sector, Service Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Organization views protection of customer’s privacy as a very important principle. Organization understands clearly that customer’s Personal Information is one of the most important assets.
The Organization is certainly accurate about the product’s quality, but as all the products being handmade, it may vary a bit in size, color or shape when compared to the displayed image. Organization will try 100% to deliver the same product but if in case it is not available the customer will be given with similar options. If a customer finds any damage or defect in the product, at the time of delivery, it is requested to refer Return and Refund Policy for further action.
The Organization shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
Use of www.gitagged.com and its services are subject to the rules & regulations, policies, laws and other regulatory policies that may be established from time to time. Unauthorized use of this website shall give rise to a claim for damages and will be a criminal offense. Creation of a link to our website from another website or document is not allowed without the Organization’s prior written consent.
The terms & conditions are applicable to the Customer upon their registration or shopping process. Any part of these terms & conditions can be terminated by the Organization at any time and for any reason without any notice.
To Know More, Download our Terms and Conditions Policy
An Act to provide for better protection of the interests of consumers and for that purpose to make provision for the establishment of consumer councils and other authorities for the settlement of consumers’ disputes and for matters connected therewith.
Important Features of the C.P. Act are
• The Act applies to all goods and services unless specifically exempted by the Central Government.
• It covers all the sectors – Private, Public and Co-operative.
• The provisions of the Act are compensatory in nature.
• It provides adjudicatory authorities, which are simple, speedy and less expensive.
• Establishment of Consumer Protection Councils at the National, State and District levels.
Consumer Rights under the Act are as follows:
• The right to be assured, wherever possible of access to a variety of goods and services at competitive prices;
• The right to be informed about the quality, quantity, potency, purity, standard and price of goods or services, as the case may be to protect the consumer against unfair trade practices;
• The right to be protected against the marketing of goods and services which are hazardous to life and property;
• The right to be heard and to be assured that consumers interests will receive due consideration at appropriate fora;
• The right to seek redressal against unfair trade practices or restrictive trade practices or unscrupulous exploitation of consumers; and
• The right to consumer education
Consumer Redressal Complaint Mechanism:
There are mainly 2 Consumer Complaint Redressal mechanisms:
Consumer Online Research and Empowerment (CORE) Centre:
• Online Registration, Visit Link: www.core.nic.in
• Call to register your complaint @ 1800-11-4000. (Timings: 09:30 AM To 05:30 PM (Except National Holidays)
• SMS on this Number 8130009809
Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission:
• National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
• State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (SCDRC)
• District Dispute Redressal Commission (DCDRC