Bangalore Blue Grapes
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Shri Sheshappa our farmer member is known all over the region for his sustainable agricultural practices. Sheshappa is positive and constantly finds ways to bring the best Quality grapes year after year. Owning 4 acres of land has never been so prosperous, thanks to scientific and technical support rendered by many authorities, adds Sheshappa. His Innovative pruning technique has enhanced the Quality and the Shelf Life of the foxy fruit.
Unique foxy flavor of sour and sweet blended characteristically makes Bangalore Blue / Black grapes the most desired variety around the Globe. Bangalore Blue is grown in the Nandi Valley and is closely related to the American Concord grape variety and is of soft skin (Slip).
Bangalore Blue Grapes Uniqueness
• A unique Foxy Flavor.
• Good keeping Quality.
• History of 150 years.
• Indigenous to few Districts of Bangalore.
• Anti-cancer and Anti-ageing properties.
|Product Code (SKU)||
|Period of Origin||
Devanahali, Nelamangala and Hoskote Taluk of Bangalore Rural District
|GI Status Awarded||
2012 – 2013
• There are over 8,000 grape varieties worldwide.
• Grapes were first domestically cultivated in the Middle East.
• Grapes became popular when the city of Shiraz started using them to make Wine.
•. Home Remedy for Migraine – Daily consumption of 100grams of Ripe Grape helps to get rid from Migration.
• Grape Juice Therapy for Bouncy, Shiny and Strong Hair.
•. Instant immunity Boosters – Grapes contain immunity boosting Vitamin C, simple sugars.