Considered to be one of the finest Desert Mangoes, Banganapalli Mango exhibits unique characteristics in aroma and appearance that has remained constant for more than 100 years since its first induction by Nawabs of Banganapalli.
The Fruit is native to Banganapalli, Andhra Pradesh and is extensively used as Table Fruit all over the world for its fibreless Sweet meaty pulp.
Banganapalli Mango Uniqueness
• Contains 80% of water, making it more Juicier than others.
• Higher Pulp Content of 80% (Small Sized Seed).
• Fibre-free sweet Meaty Pulp.
• Large Size, Oblique shaped.
• Thin Skin with very light spots adds to the appeal.
• Mangos symbolize life and sign of friendship (the national fruit of India).• There are more than 100 varieties of mangoes
• Classical Indian poet, Kalidasa sang the praise of mangoes during his time.
• Even after the mango tree reaches its peak age of 300 years, it can still bear fruits.
• Natural Cleanser – It cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin.• A summer Fruit – Mangos instantly cools and Refreshes body against heat.
• Super Food – Mango is also called as super food as it contains more than 20 different vitamins and minerals.
• One cup (225 gms contain) contains, 105 calories, 76% of Vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster), 25% of vitamin A (antioxidant and vision)