Considered to be one of the finest Desert Mangoes, Banganapalli Mango exhibits unique characteristics in aroma and appearance that has remained constant for more than 100 years since its first induction by Nawabs of Banganapalli.
The Fruit is native to Banganapalli, Andhra Pradesh and is extensively used as Table Fruit all over the world for its fibreless Sweet meaty pulp.
Banganapalli Mango Uniqueness
• Contains 80% of water, making it more Juicier than others.
• Higher Pulp Content of 80% (Small Sized Seed).
• Fibre-free sweet Meaty Pulp.
• Large Size, Oblique shaped.
• Thin Skin with very light spots adds to the appeal.