Black Pepper from Malabar – GI TAGGED
Malabar Black Pepper has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2008 with GI Number 47.
- Authentic Indian Malabar Pepper.
- Has a sharp, hot, and biting taste.
- Its aroma is very strong, with a distinctive, fruity bouquet.
- Its flavor is rich and bold.
- Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1-year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI TAGGED Malabar Black Peppercorns?
- Grown at our own Plantation.
- Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
- Production is done without using any hazardous fertilizers.
- 5mm to 6mm Graded.
- No mixing of Low-Quality Imported Pepper.
To buy 100gm Malabar Black Pepper, visit Black Pepper Whole.
Note: Since Pepper Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality, our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purposes under the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy.
(For Bulk inquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
- Sanskrit authors describe black pepper as acrid, pungent, hot dry, carminative, and useful in intermittent fever, hemorrhoids, and dyspepsia.
- In modern Indian medicine, pepper is employed as an aromatic stimulant in cholera, weakness following fevers, vertigo, and as a stomachache in dyspepsia and flatulence.
- It acts as a stimulant on the mucous membrane of the rectum, and so is good for constipation, also on the urinary organs, externally it is a rubefacient useful in relaxed conditions of the rectum when prolapsed; sometimes used in place of cubebs for gonorrhoea; given in combination given in combination with aperients to facilitate their activities, and to prevent griping.
- As a gargle, it is valued for relaxing uvula, paralysis of the tongue.
- On account of its stimulant action, it aids digestion and is especially useful in atonic dyspepsia and turbid condition of the stomach.
- It will correct flatulence and nausea.
- It has also been used in vertigo, paralytic, and arthritic disorders.
- It is sometimes added to quinine when the stomach will not respond to quinine alone.
- It has also been advised in diarrhea, cholera, scarlatina, and the solution for a wash for tinea capititis.
(Note: Since Pepper Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purposes under the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).