GI Tagged Malabar Black Pepper Powder
– Authentic Indian Malabar Black Pepper.
– High-quality soft textured powder.
– Has a sharp, hot, and biting taste.
– Its aroma is sweet and spicy, with a distinctive, fruity bouquet.
– Its flavor is rich and bold.
– Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI TAGGED Malabar Black Pepper Powder?
– Grown in our own Farm.
– Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
– Organic fertilizers are used for the production.
– Hand-picked pepper.
– No mixing of Low Quality Imported Pepper.
– In accordance with the prescribed mandates of GI Act 1999 of the Government of India, ensuring Authenticity, and adhering to the prescribed processing process.
– No Middleman.
– No Vendors.
Note: Since Pepper Powder Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality, our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purposes in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy.
(For Bulk enquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
- Sanskrit authors describe black pepper as acrid, pungent, hot dry, carminative, and useful in intermittent fever, hemorrhoids, and dyspepsia.
- In modern Indian medicine, pepper is employed as an aromatic stimulant in cholera, weakness following fevers, vertigo, and as a stomachache in dyspepsia and flatulence.
- Its action as a stimulant is specially evident on the mucous membrane of the rectum, and so is good for constipation, also on the urinary organs, externally it is a rubefacient useful in relaxed conditions of the rectum when prolapsed; sometimes used in place of cubebs for gonorrhoea; given in combination given in combination with aperients to facilitate their action, and to prevent griping.
- As a gargle it is valued for relaxing uvula, paralysis of the tongue.
- On account of its stimulant action it aids digestion and is specially useful in atonic dispepsia and torbid condition of the stomach.
- It will correct flatulence and nausea.
- It has also been used in vertigo, paralytic, and arthritic disorders.
- It is sometimes added to quinine when the stomach will not respond to quinine alone.
- It has also been advised in diarrhoea, cholera, scarlatina, and in solution for a wash for tinea capititis.
(Note: Since Pepper Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purpose in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).
Malabar Black Pepper Exhibits Strong properties to correct the seasoning of dishes when added at the end of Cooking and is Best Suited for Spicy Non-Veg Dish and for Seafood preparation.