GI Tagged Guntur Sannam Chilli Powder
– Authentic from its very origin.
– High-quality soft textured powder.
– The chilli is very spicy and pungent with average pungency of 35,000 to 40,000 SHU.
– This chilli is rich in Vitamin C (185mg/100g) and Protein (11.98g/100g).
– Very little quantity of powder is sufficient to make your dish spicy.
– Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI Tagged Guntur Sannam Chilli Powder?
– Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
– Processed Without Stalk.
– No Extraction of Essential oils.
– In accordance with the prescribed mandates of GI Act 1999 of the Government of India, ensuring Authenticity, and adhering to the prescribed processing process.
– No Middleman.
– No Vendors.
(For Bulk enquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
Guntur Chili’s, the red hot chili peppers of India are Known for clearing Mucus Membrane in the stomach and in respiratory passages, Stimulate appetite, Helps to clear lungs and are Rich in vitamin C (185 mg/100g) and protein (11.98g/100g).
(Note: Since Guntur Chilli Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purpose in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).
Guntur Sannam Chilli has got its specific characteristics which have enabled it to earn international and national acclaim. Sannam chilli is generally known to trade as S4 type chilli, and is mainly used for its pungency and for the extraction and derivation of capsaicin.The following are the chief attributes/characteristics of Guntur Sannam Chilli:
- The Guntur Sannam chilli belongs to Capsicun Annum var longhum variety with long fruits (5 to 15 cm in length) and diameter range from 0.5 to 1.5 cm.
- The chilli has thick skin.
- The chilli is hot and pungent with average pungency of 35,000 to 40,000 SHU.
- The chilli is red with ASTA color value of about 32.11.
- The content of Capsaicin is about 0.226%.
- This chilli is rich in Vitanin C (185mg/100g) and Protein (11.98g/100g).
- The peak harvesting season is from December to May.
Best Suited for High Spicy South Indian Dishes and for Non-Veg Dishes. Guntur Chilli when Mixed with Byadgi Chilli enhances Spicy heat and imparts Colour to your Recipes, a secret combination used across south India since ages.