GiTAGGED® Bomkai Bluish Grey With Black Border Pure Cotton Saree ₹ 3,480 incl. GST
GiTAGGED® Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery Blocks - 500gms ₹ 148
GiTAGGED® Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery Liquid – 500gms
People of Soura, one of the Oldest known Tribes of India, have been engaged in Tapping Neera, the sweet delicious juice, from the sap of Date Palm which is grown in natural climate in Gajapati district of Orissa.
Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery (Natural Liquid Jaggery)
Natural Sugar Substitute
|GI Application No.|
Gajapati District, Orissa
Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery: A Natural Sweetener That is Good for Your Health
Quitting refined sugar can be tough. But given how incredibly harmful sugar can be, it’s definitely worth the effort.
Luckily, Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery is one of those few sweeteners found in nature that are actually good for your health. It has a high and numerous medicinal values and used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines.
Below is the list of Health Benefits of Gajapati Date Palm Jaggery:
- Good supplement of Iron and Vitamin.
- This Jaggery is also used by diabetic patients as it contains less sugar than sugar cane Jaggery, crystal sugar and other sweetener agents.
- Date palm Jaggery is rich in vitamins and natural minerals.
- Rich in essential nutrients and is an energy booster.
- Date Palm Jaggery is a healthiest substitute to sugar.
- Acts as a cleansing agent for our body.
- Speeds up the process of digestion.
- As a natural sweetener, can aid in weight loss.
- Keeps Body Cool.
Why should I use only Dry Spoon?
Use of Any wet articles leads to Fermentation (Foam Formation) of the Date Palm Jaggery.
What should I do if Fermentation has already Begun?
No problem, simply keep the Liquid Jaggery in Refrigerator, this reverses the Fermentation and the Jaggery tastes Normal again.
Should I keep the Jaggery always Refrigerated?
Not necessary, unless you ensure to use Dry Spoons only.
Can I use Jaggery in Milk Products?
Yes, it can be used in milk and dishes like Rice Puddings/Kheer.
Can I replace Sugar with Jaggery Syrup?
Definitely, Date Jaggery is superior to Refined Sugar and cane Jaggery.