Malabar Black Pepper online sold by GiTAGGED is the most premium Pepper and has been Conferred with the prestigious Geographical Indications (GI) status in 2008 as 47th Gi Tagged Product of India. The Malabar or Western Ghats of India is known to have given the world, the first black Peppercorns. It is an old but important part of Indian History that the trade route was sought mainly for the Malabar Black pepper then called as Black Gold.
Malabar Black Peppercorns
- Authentic Indian Malabar Black Peppercorns.
- Has a sharp, hot, and biting taste.
- Its aroma is very strong, with a distinctive, fruity bouquet.
- Its flavor is rich and bold.
- Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1-year shelf life from the date of packaging.
GiTAGGED Malabar Black Peppercorns online
- Grown at our own Plantation.
- Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
- Production is done without using any hazardous fertilizers.
- 4mm to 6mm Graded.
- No mixing of Low-Quality Imported Peppercorns.
- 100% Original, Pure & Authentic.
Note: Since GiTAGGED Malabar Black Pepper online is very pure without any Adulteration and is of Extremely Good Quality, our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purposes under the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy. We have also introduced 100gm and 500gm both in Peppercorns and Premium Black Pepper Powder (Kali mirch powder).
Also try our highly famed Karnataka’s Byadgi Chilli (Whole). Highest color values| Authentic from its very origin| Hand-picked. Byadgi, a town in Haveri district of Karnataka is known for its highly famed Red Chilies that adds Deep red colour naturally to your recipes. The Chilies have been a secret ingredient in the traditional south Indian Sambar for Centuries.
keywords: malabar black pepper online, malabar pepper online, malabar peppercorns, Kali mirch online.
(For Bulk inquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
I consider it as a very good product for everyday consumption, as well as for special recipes for special guests.
Thanks a lot, GiTagged.