GiTAGGED® Moradabad Brass Craft Swan Pair (20 Inches)
₹ 5,758 incl. GST
1 in stock
Excellent Craftsmanship, Immense knowledge on Metal Characteristics, Best Practices and International acceptable standards have made Moradabad Brass craft of International Repute.
|Dimensions||LxWxH = Inches|
|Weight||2500 Grams Approx|
|Real-time Images or Video||WhatsApp us on +91-7760300248|
- Keep all the tags intact to the product.
- Keep the product & packaging in its original condition.
- Refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving the product to the original payment mode.
- Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Detailed Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Ensured Geographical Origin, Quality & Authenticity
Moradabad Brass Craft
Types of Brass Handicraft
1. Plain Brass Handicrafts: These are simple Brass Articles but very elegant and are normally given an Antique appeal by employing multiple processes. Electroplating method is employed for coating of the Articles.
2.Painted Brass Handicrafts: These are complex Brass Articles where the process of Electroplating is followed by painting and sometimes engraving. These Brass articles are mostly inspired by Persian designs.
Moradabad Brass Metal Craft Uniqueness
The Ram Ganga River sand used in Casting process is of extremely fine Quality, attributing to Perfection and Elegance of the Craft. Excellent Craftsmanship, Immense knowledge on Metal Characteristics, Best Practices and International acceptable standards have made Moradabad Brass craft of International Repute.
Modaradab Metal Craft has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2013 with GI Number 205.
|Period of Origin|
18h Century BC
|Country of Origin|
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
|GI Product of India|
|GI Status Awarded|
|GI Application No.|
Shri Charanji, Chief Craftsman, Moradabad.
- ₹ 1,356 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 1,043 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 4,306 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 2,065 incl. GST Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.