GiTAGGED® Iron Craft – Key Hanger Combo
₹ 1,164 incl. GST
5 in stock
Inspired by the folklife of the local tribes, this iron craft is applied with vegetable oil to prevent iron from rusting just before the final process of finishing.
|Material||Iron, Charcoal & Red Soil|
|Real-time Images or Video||WhatsApp us on|
- Keep all the tags intact to the product.
- Keep the product & packaging in its original condition.
- Refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving the product to the original payment mode.
- Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Detailed Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Ensured Geographical Origin, Quality & Authenticity
Bastar Iron Craft
The Evolution of Iron from a hunting tool to Utilities is a narrative best captured in the Iron craft of Bastar.
The process starts with scrap iron being repeatedly beaten when it is hot. It requires no casting and molding. The desired shape is given carefully by beating it at necessary spots. Then unnecessary portions are cut away and filed to remove sharp objects. On completion, a varnish coat is applied to enhance the luster. Both hollow and solid figures are made.
Bastar Iron Craft has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2008 with GI Number 68.
- Traditional Indian iron craft that is manufactured in the Bastar district of Chhattisgarh.
- One of the most unique and the oldest craft from.
- Inspired by the folk life of the local tribes of Bastar.
- It has an artistic and elegant appeal regardless of its simplistic form.
- Application of vegetable oil to prevent the Iron from rusting.
- Made up of recycled Iron Scrap, Charcoal & Red Soil.
Perfect for gifts and decor. Enrich your home with this beautiful Bastar Iron Craft designed by the skilled artisans of Bastar.
- ₹ 604 – ₹ 1,064 incl. GST Select options
- ₹ 1,538 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 2,994 incl. GST Add to cart
- Rated 5.00 out of 5₹ 1,350 incl. GST Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.