GiTAGGED® Bastar Dhokra Art Trumpet Blowing Tribal Pendant
₹ 300 incl. GST
Out of stock
Email when stock available
A craft form of Harappa & Mohenjodaro Civilizations, made of 27 steps finds final expression of Life and Celebrations in the hands of locals and tribal communities.
|Real-time Images or Video||WhatsApp us on +91-7760300248|
- Keep all the tags intact to the product.
- Keep the product & packaging in its original condition.
- Refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving the product to the original payment mode.
- Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Detailed Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Ensured Geographical Origin, Quality & Authenticity
Bastar Dhokra Art Trumpet Blowing Tribal Pendant
The distinctive art is known the world over for their unique artifacts usually depicting the rural existence of tribal communities, their rustic lifestyles, and country scenes which give a traditional look to your interiors.
About Bastar Art:
Dhokra Craft products are cast in bell metal by lost wax process and display an intriguing finish having bell metal wire work. Dokra Metal Craft consists of an alloy of bronze, brass, nickel, and zinc. The designs mainly involve intricate handwork of drawing and arranging of the bell metal wires. Mostly, the Dhokra Products depict the tribal culture, people and their tools, instruments, animals, and nature.
Dhokra Crafts are made by casting bell metal (brass and bronze) manually through the vanishing wax technique.
The Dhokra Metal Craft has its very foundation laid in the religious beliefs and practices of the people.
Bastar Dhokra has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2008 with GI Number 62.
|Period of Origin|
14th Century BC
|Country of Origin|
Bastar District, Chattisgarh
|GI Product of India|
|GI Status Awarded|
|GI Application No.|
Shri Runash, Chief Craftsman, GI Panchayat Bastar.
- ₹ 364 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 389 incl. GST Add to cart
- Rated 4.67 out of 5₹ 364 incl. GST Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.