Udupi Cotton Sarees make you look elegant and graceful while keeping you super comfortable and completely at ease.
- Handloom Woven.
- Rich Luster.
- Made of Best quality combed cotton yarn.
- The pallu and borders are bright as compared to the color of the body portion.
- Checks design in the body with solid border or Plain saree with butta design.
- Pallu portion of the saree is dyed in dark shade.
- Eco-friendly and Durable.
Why You Should Buy This Saree?
- Durable, Fashionable, and Low Maintenance.
- Adds effortless elegance.
- Can be worn with more ease and comfort for daily use.
- Simple and very light in weight hence, easy to carry all day long.
- Can be worn in all weather conditions. It is best suited for hot sunny days.
- Best suited for traditional, ceremonial, and religious occasions.
- As for formal places they are the best choice because it gives a neat and smart look.
- Similarly, they can be worn for official events, festivals, parties, and also casually.
So, if you are looking for something alluring and affordable, then this can be the best saree for you.
Udupi Handloom Saree has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) Status in 2015 with the GI Number 253.
- Can be maintained with just hand wash and ironing.
- Gentle hand wash separately in cold water with mild/liquid detergents.
- Avoid soaking for too long.
- Do not squeeze or wring.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry in shade.
Feel the comfort with this Soft, lightweight, and most importantly, very comfortable in all weathers, even in the hot sunny days, Udupi Cotton Saree.
While a Saree is never complete without some jewelry, you can always enhance the style with Ethnic Jewellery from our diversified collection.
There are no reviews yet.