Malabar Black Pepper has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2008 with GI Number 47.
- Authentic Indian Malabar Black Pepper.
- High-quality soft-textured pepper powder.
- Has a sharp, hot biting taste.
- Its aroma is very strong, with a distinctive, fruity bouquet.
- Its flavor is rich and bold.
- Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI TAGGED Malabar Black Pepper Powder?
- Grown in our own Farm.
- Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
- Organic fertilizers are used for production.
- Hand-picked pepper.
- No mixing of Low-Quality Imported Pepper.
- In accordance with the prescribed mandates of GI Act 1999 of Government of India, ensuring Authenticity, and adhering to the prescribed processing process.
- No Middleman.
- No Vendors.
To know more about Malabar Black Pepper, Click Here
Note: Since Pepper Powder Sold at GiTAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality, our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purposes in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy.
(For Bulk enquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
Also try our Andhra’s Guntur Sannam Chilli (Whole). Authentic from its very origin| Rich in Vitamin C (185mg/100g) and Protein (11.98g/100g)
keywords : buy black pepper powder, buy Kali Mirch powder, Kali Mirch powder online, buy sabut kali mirch powder, sabut kali mirch powder online
8 reviews for Malabar Black Pepper | Kali Mirch Powder – 100gms | 1Kg