Malabar Black Peppercorns – Kali Mirch (Whole) -100 Gms
₹ 136 incl. GST
Malabar Black Peppercorns
Black Pepper Whole from Malabar has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) Status in 2008 with GI Number 47. GI Tagged brings to its customer the best black pepper online from its own Pepper estate.
- Malabar or Western Ghats is known for its quality Black Peppercorns.
- This sabut kali mirch has a sharp, hot, and unique biting taste.
- The aroma is strong, but with a distinctive fruity bouquet.
- Its flavor is rich and bold.
- It has a 3-Layer pouch and also has a 1-year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI TAGGED Pepper Whole from Malabar?
- Grown Under the guidance of former experts of ICAR.
- We grow pepper using organic fertilizers at our plantation.
- Hand-sorted dark peppers .
- Green Peppercorns are blanched using the best practices.
- Because of all the above factors we produce Quality peppercorns.
- Moreover No mixing of Low-Quality Imported Pepper.
Black pepper online?
- Most importantly, we follow the prescribed mandates of GI Act 1999 of Government of India,
Providing Authenticity, and adhering to the prescribed processing process.
- Centralized processing plant of International Standards.
- Also, we do not have any Vendors or Middleman.
Uniqueness Of Malabar Pepper Whole:
- Black Pepper has a sharp, hot, and unique biting taste. It is a warming spice.
- One of the oldest and valuable spices in the world. Taxed in ancient times.
- India has always reigned supreme in the production of this most exotic and sought after spice.
- The Malabar Pepper of Kerala and Karnataka provides a quarter of the world’s supply of Pepper.
- Malabar Pepper is highly aromatic. As a result, it gives a distinctive, fruity bouquet.
- Tellicherry Pepper from the Malabar region has the most complex, and elegant black peppers.
- Excellent Quality Pepper is sold at GiTAGGED, no Adulteration.
- Used for medicinal purposes under the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy.
- We also have 1kg Pepper Whole package.
GiTAGGED has a variety of spices available at the retail store. We also provide spices like pepper powder 100gm and 1kg, Hot chili, Green Tea, etc. at the very best quality and price.
(For Bulk inquiries, mail us at [email protected])
Also try our Karnataka’s Byadgi Chilli (Whole). Hand-picked| Highest color values
keywords : buy black pepper, buy Kali Mirch, Kali Mirch online, buy sabut kali mirch, sabut kali mirch online
|Period of Origin|
2000 – 3000 BC
Erst while Madras Presidency (Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Karnataka)
|GI Status Awarded|
2007 – 2008
Packaging - very good quality.