Woven Only In Pit Loom With Pure Cotton Yarns Enabling Tight Weaving Attributing To The Sheen Is Unique To Mangalagiri Sarees & Fabrics Having An Origin For Over 500 Years.
- Pit-loom Woven.
- Made of Pure Cotton.
- Nizam border, finely woven from pure zari.
- The border has intricate inverted checks with minute dots in between.
- No buttis or any woven designs on the body.
- No gaps on the weave in the edge of the material which is peculiar to this saree.
- Durability and Softness are the hallmarks of Mangalagiri sarees.
Why You Should Buy This Mangalagiri Pure Cotton Saree?
- Manufactured only in Mangalagiri region of Andhra Pradesh.
- Rich Luster.
- Looks very classy and graceful.
- Durable, Fashionable, and Low Maintenance.
- Adds effortless elegance.
- Can be worn with more ease and comfort for daily use.
- Simple and very light in weight hence, easy to carry all day long.
- Can be worn in all weather conditions. It is best suited for hot sunny days.
- Best suited for traditional, ceremonial, and religious occasions.
- As for formal places they are the best choice because it gives a neat and smart look.
- Similarly, they can be worn for official events, festivals, parties, and also casually.
So, if you are looking for something more comfortable, versatile, and fashionable, then this can be the best saree for you.
Mangalagiri Sarees and Fabrics has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) Status by Government of India in 2013 with the GI Number 180.
- Gentle hand wash separately in cold water with mild/liquid detergents.
- Avoid soaking for too long.
- Do not squeeze or wring.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry in shade.
Feel the comfort with this Soft, lightweight, and most importantly, very comfortable in all weathers, even in the hot sunny days, Mangalagiri Pure Cotton Saree.
While a Saree is never complete without some jewelry, you can always enhance the style with Ethnic Jewellery from our diversified collection.
There are no reviews yet.