Narayanpet Cotton Saree brings a stunning and elegant look. It symbolizes comfort, elegance, and style.
- Handloom Woven.
- Made of Pure Cotton.
- The pallu and border have zari work.
- Border on both sides of the saree.
- Zari border in the form of bold ribbon.
- Compulsory Checks design in the entire body of the saree.
- Contrasting color with special pallu and simple border.
Why You Should Buy This Saree?
- Fashionable, Durable, and Low Maintenance.
- Adds an effortless elegance.
- Can be worn with more ease and comfort for daily use.
- Simple and very light in weight hence, easy to carry all day long.
- Can be worn in all weather conditions. It is best suited for hot sunny days.
- Best suited for traditional, ceremonial, and religious occasions.
- As for formal places they are the best choice because it gives a neat and smart look.
- Similarly, they can be worn for official events, festivals, parties, and also casually.
So, if you are looking for something more comfortable, versatile, and fashionable, then this can be the best saree for you.
Narayanpet Handloom Saree has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) Status by Government of India in 2012 with the GI Number 186.
- First Wash should preferably be dry clean.
- Gentle hand wash separately in cold water with mild/liquid detergents.
- Avoid soaking for too long.
- Do not squeeze or wring.
- Dry in shade.
Feel the comfort with this Soft, lightweight, and most importantly, very comfortable in all weathers, even in the hot sunny days, Narayanpet Cotton Saree.
While a Saree is never complete without some jewelry, you can always enhance the style with Ethnic Jewellery from our diversified collection.
There are no reviews yet.