Ghazipur Wall Hanging, A unique handicraft product, actualized from the best combination of golden jute fiber and fabrics in a traditional manner by not using any form of electricity in the product making process makes Ghazipur Wall Hanging a 100% handmade product.
Raw Material Used: Raw Jute, Silk-kela Yarn, Velvet Paper and Beads. The main raw material is Jute Yarn.
The production involved vast steps which start with the bleaching of the base yarn which is jute. Subsequently, the yarns are dyed by following the old, traditional technique. This is followed by weaving to get the desired patterns. It is done using pit-looms. If needed, the artwork is supplemented with embroidery and patchwork, which depends on the creativity of the Artisan.
Uniqueness of Ghazipur Wall Hanging:
- The designing and weaving pattern in Jute Wall Hangings are old.
- The artisans adopt the old dyeing techniques, processing and also finishing is not modernized.
- The pattern used for motif is traditional and modern. Both, motifs of flower, plants, nature, gods and goddesses etc. are weaved by hand. The modem trends like dancing girls, moods etc. are also commonly used.
- There is no jacquard technique. Simple designs and sketches of the drawing are weaved by blending various colored yarns along with the base yarn, being only jute.
- This craft is completely eco-friendly. It is a cent percent handmade product.
- The use of the design graph paper which is again handmade, adds to its uniqueness. This art is therefore distinctive and special for its naturalistic appeal and simple yet stylistic presentation and designs.
- Geographical & climatic conditions add to the refinement of the desired shades of colors.
Proper display of this product provides aesthetic pleasure & can certainly change the decor of your drawing room, offices, commercial-hall, hotel-room, meeting hall etc. Jute fiber used as basic material is a natural gift of mankind, which is biodegradable, non-toxic & environmental friendly.
Buy Traditional, Authentic, Handmade Ghazipur Pure Jute Wall Hangings Online from GI TAGGED for Ensured Quality, Authenticity & Affordability where our mission stands for – From the very Land to your Hand.
Ghazipur Wall Hanging has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2018 with GI Number 314.
There are no reviews yet.