GiTAGGED® Bidriware Silver Inlay Visiting Card Holder
₹ 1,154 incl. GST
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The soil found at the Bidar fort exhibits magical oxidizing properties, it turns zinc, a white metal into sheer black-ware, while intricate patterns inlaid with pure silver retains its original color.
|Inlay Material||Pure Silver|
|Inlay Type||Star Work|
|Base Metal||Zinc & Copper|
|Dimensions||L – 8.5cm, W – 2.5, H – 7cm|
|Utility||Visiting Card Holder|
|Delivery||Only Within India|
|Real-time Images or Video||WhatsApp us on +91-7760300248|
- Keep all tags intact to the product.
- Keep the product & packaging in its original condition.
- Refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving the product to the original payment mode.
- Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Detailed Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Ensured Geographical Origin, Quality & Authenticity
GiTAGGED Bidriware Silver Inlay Visiting Card Holder
Bidriware is a famous Silver Art of Bidar District, Karnataka and it was introduced in Bidar about 400 years ago by King Ahmed Shah Wali Bhamani. This special type of work is called “Damascening in Silver”. Its name derived from “Bidar”; the art was encouraged by Nizams. The contrast between the black oxidized background and lustrous silver inlay gives a beauty to the Bidriware. The craft follows both traditional and modern designs.
Bidriware has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) status by the Government of India in 2006 with GI Number 21.
|Period of Origin|
|Country of Origin|
Bidar District, Karnataka
|GI Application No.|
|GI Status Awarded|
2005 – 2006
|GI Product of India|
Shri Ramesh, Chief Craftsmen, GI Panchayath Bidar
Zinc (16) : Copper (1)
- Rated 5.00 out of 5₹ 1,398 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 3,826 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 3,227 incl. GST Add to cart
- ₹ 3,372 incl. GST Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.