GiTAGGED® White-Brown Double Ikat Spade Pattern Pure Cotton Saree ₹ 4,051 incl. GST
GiTAGGED® Guntur Sannam Chilli (Whole) - Dry Red Chilli - 200gms ₹ 63 incl. GST
GiTAGGED® Byadgi Chilli (Whole) – 200gms
₹ 63 incl. GST
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Mild pungency & Heat, Adds Exquisite Aroma and Unique Taste
GI TAGGED Byadgi Chilli
Dharwad, Haveri and Gadag Districts
|GI Status Awarded|
2010 – 2011
Byadgi Chilli is Known to stimulate appetite, Helps to clear lungs and are a Rich Source of Vitamins carotene (pro-vitamin A), C & E.
(Note: Since Byadgi Chilli Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purpose in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).
- Chillies are Called as Fruits of genus Capsicum.
- Chillies have been a part of human diet since 7500 BC.
- There are over 400 varieties of Chillies in the world.
- India is world’s largest producer, consumer & exporter of chillies.
- Christopher Columbus was the 1st Europeans to encounter Chili & called them Peppers.
Byadgi Chilli in your Nail-polish and Lipstick!
Did you Know? The most of the Premium Cosmetic Brands use oil (Oleoresin) extracted from the pods of Byadgi Chilli for preparation of nail polish and lipstick of Red variants and is in huge demand in International cosmetic Industry.
- Bydagi chilli have got the highest color values of 150000 to 250000 CU and red in
color (156.9 ASTA color units) and negligible (0.03%) in capsaicin.
- Fruits stand out by their deep red color on maturity and wrinkles on the surface.
- Fruits are 12-15 cm long and thin but not too pungent and not spicy.
- The plant grows to a height of 1m. with a spread of 1m. Leaves are thin and light green in color.
Best Suited for Mild Spicy Recipes of Indian, Chinese, European & Italian cuisines and for Non-Veg curries to impart a tempting colouration. Byadagi when Mixed with Guntur Chilli enhances Spicy heat and imparts Colour to your Recipes.