GI Tagged Byadgi Chilli
– Authentic from its very origin.
– Bydagi Chilli has got the highest color values.
– It is not very spicy.
– This chilli is characterized by the wrinkles on the pods, low pungency and sweet flavor.
– Fruits stand out by their deep red color on maturity and wrinkles on the surface.
– Packaging: 3-Layer pouch with 1year shelf life from the date of packaging.
Why GI Tagged Byadgi Chilli?
– Processed at the GI Estate of International Standards.
– In accordance with the prescribed mandates of GI Act 1999 of Government of India, ensuring Authenticity, and adhering to the prescribed processing process.
– No Middleman.
– No Vendors.
To know more about Byadgi Chilli, Click Here
(For Bulk enquiries, mail us at [email protected] )
Byadgi Chilli is Known to stimulate appetite, Helps to clear lungs and are a Rich Source of Vitamins carotene (pro-vitamin A), C & E.
(Note: Since Byadgi Chilli Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purpose in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).
- Chillies are Called as Fruits of genus Capsicum.
- Chillies have been a part of human diet since 7500 BC.
- There are over 400 varieties of Chillies in the world.
- India is world’s largest producer, consumer & exporter of chillies.
- Christopher Columbus was the 1st Europeans to encounter Chili & called them Peppers.
Byadgi Chilli in your Nail-polish and Lipstick!
Did you Know? The most of the Premium Cosmetic Brands use oil (Oleoresin) extracted from the pods of Byadgi Chilli for preparation of nail polish and lipstick of Red variants and is in huge demand in International cosmetic Industry.
Best Suited for Mild Spicy Recipes of Indian, Chinese, European & Italian cuisines and for Non-Veg curries to impart a tempting colouration. Byadagi when Mixed with Guntur Chilli enhances Spicy heat and imparts Colour to your Recipes.