The Secret Ingredient
We all have tasted the famous Idli Sambar of South India and have definitely come across thick chilli but did you know that it is none other the famous Byadgi Chilli that imparts the exquisite taste to most of South India’s famed Recipes. Byadgi Chilli has been a Secret Ingredient that imparts a perfect balance between Spiciness and Colour.
• Chillies are Called as Fruits of genus Capsicum.
• Chillies have been a part of human diet since 7500 BC.
• There are over 400 varieties of Chillies in the world.
• India is world’s largest producer, consumer & exporter of chillies.
• Christopher Columbus was the 1st Europeans to encounter Chili & called them Peppers.
Byadgi Chilli in your Nail-polish and Lipstick!
Did you Know? The most of the Premium Cosmetic Brands use oil (Oleoresin) extracted from the pods of Byadgi Chilli for preparation of nail polish and lipstick of Red variants and is in huge demand in International cosmetic Industry.
Byadgi Chilli is Known to stimulate appetite, Helps to clear lungs and are a Rich Source of Vitamins carotene (pro-vitamin A), C & E.
(Note: Since Byadgi Chilli Sold at GI TAGGED is very pure without any Adulteration and of Extremely Good Quality our Customers can use the same for all medicinal purpose in the supervision of Experts for Natural Home Therapy).
Best Suited for Mild Spicy Recipes of Indian, Chinese, European & Italian cuisines and for Non-Veg curries to impart a tempting colouration. Byadagi when Mixed with Guntur Chilli enhances Spicy heat and imparts Colour to your Recipes.