Grown along the Lush Slopes, the Mahabaleshwar Strawberries is one of the most Juiciest of the 103 strawberry varieties grown around the world. The fruit has maximum seeds of 200 on its surface whereas other varieties contain a mere 150 seeds making it the most distinctive variety of Fruit.
Mahabaleshwar Strawberry Uniqueness
• Contains 80% of water making it more Juicier than others
• Higher Glucose content of 10% (other varieties 7 %)
• Highest Seeds (200) on the surface of the fruit (other varieties < 150)
• Maximum % of Vitamin C and Minimum % Fat Calories
• Vibrant Red Colour due to exact heat and light of Mahabaleshwar
• Increased Nutritional value due to red laterite soil
|Product Code (SKU)|
|Period of Origin|
1360 (14th Century)
|GI Status Awarded|
• The Only fruit which has seeds outside the fruit.• February 27th is National Strawberry Day.
• One cup of strawberries Contains only 55 calories.
• There is a museum in Belgium just for strawberries.
• Strawberries often gain top positions in surveys as the favorite fruit.
• Serving strawberries at ceremonies is believed to bring peace and prosperity.
• Nutrient Packed Strawberries are low in calories and sugar.
• Increases Blood and oxygen flow.
• Increases Memory.
• It Contains Cardio-protective nutrients.
• Superfood for Diabetes Meal Plan.
• Regular consumption of Mahabaleshwar Strawberries can prevent Heart Pain and Cancer.